Everyone one of us have incredible ideas that come to us at the most random moments. What happens to those ideas? For most of us they are forgotten.
What would happen if we had a system to remember them…to act on them? Our time is so stretched by our to-do lists and expectations of others we can often lose ourselves in the mix. Let’s give ourselves a gift and use our great ability to grasp and remember the inspired wisdom and ideas we gain through our life’s journey.
Here are some items we have found helpful to keep track of our ideas, dreams and thoughts.
* the good old fashioned notebook (that will fit in your pocket)
* Evernote for the tech savvy person.
* a journal that is consistently updated.
* a note app on your phone and/or computer
* sticky notes (these are great as long as you have a way to store the info)
* having paper and a pen in as many places as possible so you have a way to write it down.
Nothing is to remain stagnant. We must be constantly growing and producing. Review your notes on a weekly basis. You will be surprised at the amazing things that come from your mind and heart.
Start right now. Take the next two minutes to write down one thing you’ve always wanted to do and why. When other ideas, dreams and thoughts come to mind, commit to writing them down and take a step toward making it happen.
Go ahead, get inspired…
Verse of the week
Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.