When we connect to how we are able make our greatest contribution, there is nothing more life giving and purpose driven.
From this place of connection every decision, thought and action continues to add value and progress.
How do we find out what our greatest contribution to the world is?
‘Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.’
- St Catherine of Sienna
The challenge this week is to reflect on what you really believe.
(here are a few questions to start the process)
- What do you believe about the person you see in the mirror?
- What do you believe about your faith?
- What do you believe your future will look like?
- How are your relationships helping you become a better version of you?
- How are you making your greatest contribution?
God, thank you for every person you have placed in our lives.
Verse of the week
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.