This week, let’s get better!
The challenge this week:
What do you need to do today that will help your tomorrow be better?
- Clarify what’s most important to you.
- Decide what you can do without.
- Evaluate your commitments (how are you doing with them?).
- Who do you need to talk to (forgive, apologize, say thank you to)?
- Take note of what excuses keep holding you back.
If we do not get ‘better’ there is a high chance we will end up getting bitter.
We get frustrated, overwhelmed, exhausted and short tempered when we do not see progress in the areas that matter most to us and can often start comparing ourselves to others.
Don’t wait for a better time…
The time starts now, and you have already been given everything you need to be the best version of you.
Please do us all a favor and share that gift (of you) with the world, because we will all be better because of it.
This week: pray, ask, pursue, reflect and be thankful.
Verses of the week:
For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.
1 Peter 3:17