If you look closely at this image, it contains a great challenge within it. The leaf seems to be doing its best to hang on until the very end. We all know that it is only a matter of time before this leaf will fall.
Let’s use the leaf that you see in the picture as an example to help us work out a few really important questions:
- What am I holding on to that I must let go of?
- Are the people I am spending time with adding or subtracting to my life?
- What in my life could I simplify (or go without)?
- If my best friend was going through the same things I am, what advice would I give him/her?
- Is there someone in my life that needs some encouragement to move on?
Take a little time this week to really evaluate the things in which you need to let go.
Work out your top priorities and do whatever it takes to keep them first on your calendar.
Verse of the week:
Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.