Do you know when it’s time to retreat?
There are two types of retreating we will focus on.
1.) A retreat that is intentionally designed to help you recharge and reconnect so you will have the courage to stay the course.
2.) The retreat term used as a direction to change the course.
This week your challenge is to acknowledge and respond to the retreat mode you need to activate.
Here are a few questions to help:
- Are you clear about what your responsibilities are each day?
- Do you have the necessary support to achieve your greatest results?
- Are you over scheduled?
- Have people asked you more than once last week if your were tired?
- How long has it been since you prayed?
- Who has the greatest influence over your decisions? Do they love you?
- What are you willing to sacrifice? What are you not willing to sacrifice?
A retreat does not mean you have to go away for a weekend (although those can be great), it is also a place that you can be where the distractions are few and the classroom of silence is in session.
This week make a point to retreat.
Verse of the week: